Thursday, August 19, 2010

"Baxter, you know I don't speak Spanish"


I'm SUPER excited for several fun trips coming up in the next 6 months or so!!  One thing I worry about when "baby time" comes is that our travel time will be no more.  So I feel like I'm trying to cram in as much traveling as possible.  That being said, here are some of the great trips already planned:

~In September, we're going with some friends white water rafting!!  It's Nick's first time, and I haven't been since 11th grade- plus, the friends who are going are super fun :)  (This isn't really much of a "trip" I realize since it's still WV- but exciting nonetheless!)
~In October, we have some great friends getting married in Atlanta, which will definitely be a great party.  And it'll be my first time to stay in Atlanta for longer than a day.
~In November, we're going to a home Auburn game, and I CANNOT wait!!!  I fell IN LOVE with Auburn football at my first game back in 2006, so I've been dying to get back there for another game.  And to make it even better, it's the game against UGA and several of Nick's best friends are traveling to be there too :) 
~Then in March, the NAPA rewards trip is sending us to Coronado in California- and I've wanted to go there for several years!!  These trips are one of the main reasons I love NAPA Auto Parts :)
~And last, and most exciting: SPAIN!!!!  Nick and I are going in March for our "last big trip before baby" to a few cities in Spain!!  We're staying the first part of the trip on the island of Majorca (Mallorca), then coming back for the last half and hitting Madrid, Tarragona, and Barcelona, and Nick's going to fish the Ebro River (thanks to all the "River Monsters" episodes he's watched lately.)  We originally planned on going to Greece, but for some reason decided on Spain instead.  I should probably start studying up on the sites and learning a few words before we go!!  I guess it would've been more beneficial for me to have taken 6 semesters of Spanish instead of French, huh? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment